Thursday, February 18, 2010

Old Friends

Yesterday I realized that there are few things in life better than simply getting together with your childhood best friends whom you haven't seen in years. Nothing fancy needed. Just a big supply of your favorite beverage, some munchies, and comfy stools to sit around laughing for hours.

My mom once told me you will know a best friend because you can go for a long time without seeing each other and when you do finally reunite, you can seamlessly pick up right where you left off.

3 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

You guys are such an adorable family! We need to do a craft day sometime, I have some new ideas!

Ray said...

Aww, this made me smile. So good to see you girls happy and well, and Isla is such a princess!

Kim and Carrie Atkinson said...

That seriously made me tear up! I love you guys so much :) That saying is so true.. Even tho I was late, it sure made me happy to all get together again.