Friday, March 25, 2011

Typically, weather permitting, Isla and I try to spend my lunch hour outside playing and eating a picnic lunch.

Isla LOVES being outside.  We recently discovered that she can now open the door all by herself.  Coincidentally all of our doors stay locked ALL the time now. 


She loves puddles.  Mud.  Rolling in snow.  Eating snow.  Riding the longboard down the driveway over, and over, and over (ugh).  Riding her bike. Rocks.  Bubbles. Jumping off high things.  And running from people.





2 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

AH! We so need to see you guys! I can't believe we only have played once because seriously your the coolest and it feels as if I've known you way longer. Maybe I have blogs to thank to that. I don't know. Anyway, we need to play! James has finals coming up so it may be crazy now but he graduates soon. Who knows maybe we can play before then! I'd love it!

Calli said...

I found your blog through Derriks! SO glad we can be friends now.. I think we have fun times ahead! Also, looks like Fletch has some steep competition because Nash loves Isla, or in his words, lala.