Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Holy Anniversary Batman

WOW! Yesterday marked 3 whole years of being married. I can't even beleive that! We celebrated Friday night (kinda, as in gave each other presents) since Aaron would be in Colorado on our actual anniversary. Let's see, highlight of the anniversary for me? It would definately have to be using Sue Sansom's wrapping room with a dedicated ribbon section. Hightlight for Aaron? Probably going into the largest Costco he has ever seen. At least we have something to improve on for next year.

Well, we had a whirlwind weekend trying to fit everything in. Thursday I had to work but afterwards I went up to the ranch to be with my family. We were supposed to go to the parade (I was actually excited about this...wierd) but we ended up at the vet in an emergency. Friday Aaron flew in-4 hours delayed-and following some quick family time and a "children's parade" Saturday morning we headed up to Flaming Gorge to go camping/boating with some friends. It was SO nice to get away and definately worth the drive.

Regret from the weekend: Not taking a fishing pole to the Gorge.
Lesson learned from the weekend: We need to invest in those crazy recliner camping chairs. What we are looking forward to next weekend: Heber Skate Park Grand Opening.


This is ONE of the wounds on Wheaties' leg. The better of the two actually. Hello Frankenstein.

Kirsten's FIRST time on a horse! She LOVED it. The only time she cried is when Aaron took her off. She is the cutest niece ever!

Aaron wakeboarding on Flaming Gorge. He did amazing, esp. considering I haven't seen him wakeboard since, um, ever?

Finn playing Alligator.

3 comments:

WHIT said...

OK, so I am the worst friend ever!!! If you're Anniversary had been on Monday, I would have remembered. All day Monday I was thinking, I have to call Lindz and Aaron tomorrow...Then I totally forget on your anniversary!! I seriously suck. I still haven't got you a Christmas present, and I forgot your THIRD anniversary. That's like the biggest one ever!!! You can totally lock me out of your house this weekend.

Heather said...

How cute! i love that one with you and your niece on the horse! how sweet!
oh my gosh about that wound on your horse's leg! poor thing! POOR baby!

The Englanders said...

OH yea! Our dogs can play together! We do need to get together...ha! Ya, that wasn't Ben's fish. He wishes! He does love fly fishing though. That was my brother's fish on their trip. Ben said thanks anyways! Your house is so cute! I've added you to my blog. Is Aaron back from traveling for his job?