Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cloth Diaper Revolution

It looks like the Union of Bell just rallied an impressive retaliation against the Confederate Forces of Poop in the great and messy Civil War.  Liken to the Battle of Gettysburg if you will... the turning point...


Besides the obvious perks of  
  • SAVING TONS OF MONEY,  
  • REDUCING HEINOUS BLOWOUTS
  • and getting the warm fuzzies from "SAVING THE PLANET"...  


These little geniuses are also SO ADORABLE



Before you are too overimpressed, console yourself with the fact that I only use them about 50% of the time.  We still use good old Huggies for going out and at night.  Still, a 50% reduction in diapers is something to shout about around here.


P.S. Thank you Wikipedia for refreshing my American History knowledge base.  We will be taking a trip to Washington DC so I have been studying up.  Gotta be able to talk the talk if you know what I'm sayin'.

2 comments:

[Stacia] said...

She does make them look adorable! I've always wondered if they're worth the initial cost?

Alexis Treese said...

Those are so freaking cute. (i never thought I'd say that about a diaper). Isla is so gorgeous. have I mentioned that? Way to save the world L!